Salmon Roll stuffed with dill and Scallop
- Heat oven to 180° degree.
- Put salmon on plastic wrap, season with salt and pepper.
- Put a layer of sole fish on top the salmon and then cover with dill.
- Place scallop or shrimp in a small wooden skewer and place in the middle.
- Wrap fish by pressing on the wrap to shape as cylinder.
- Place the cylinder in the refrigerator for two hours to bond.
- Cut fish into equal circles.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the fish and fry for (carefully on the other side) about 4 minutes per side and lift on a towel paper.
- Mix butter with onion, garlic, parsley, basil, season with salt and pepper.
- Put on a towel paper and shape as cylinder, leave in freezer till Consolidate, cut in slices.
- Arrange salmon roll in a baking dish, top with butter/ herb slices.
- Serve hot with rice or pasta.
1 kilo Salmon fillet (without skin and bones)
¼ kilo Sole, fillet
1 cup dill, minced
¼ kilo shrimp, small and peeled or scallop
2 tbsp oil
2 tablespoon butter
1 onion minced
2 garlic cloves minced
2 tablespoon parsley minced
1 tablespoon basil minced
Salt and pepper