- Season shrimps with garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Put onion in a pan over medium heat, stir then sprinkle with small amount of water, till soft.
- Add oil then spices powder, stir for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimps, fry from all sides.
- Add rice, dry lemon, cinnamon sticks, black pepper seeds, turmeric and water, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and reduce heat, leave till fully cooked for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve saffron in rose water, Spread over Makboos.
- Decorate with boiled eggs slices and chopped coriander before serving.