Braided Cardamom Bread
- Dissolve yeast in the warm water.
- Mix all dry ingredients with the dissolved yeast in an electric mixer.
- Add butter,milk,eggs, combine mixture until well combined and achieved soft dough.
-Flip dough onto a light floured surface and knead until soft and elastic.
- Place dough in a greased bowl, cover and let it rise for about an hour or until doubled.
- Punch dough and flip on a floured surface.
- Divide dough into 2 equal parts; divide each part into 3 pieces.
- Roll each piece into long rope about 30 centimeter .
- Braid dough (seal ends together) in an oven tray, cover and let it rise for another 45 minutes.Meanwhile preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Beat egg with milk, brush dough surface with egg wash mixture.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.