Fish balls in tomato sauce
- Combine fish with 1 teaspoon minced garlic, pinch of paprika, chili powder, cumin in a bowl,season with salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture to small balls.
- Dredge balls in flour to cover it from all sides, get rid of excess flour, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat, stir in onion and remaining garlic till translucent.
- Add remaining spices, tomato juice, bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour stock, bring to a boil, and add fish balls.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until done.
- The fish balls with tomato sauce can be garnished with chopped dill and served with bread slices