- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Whisk eggs with buttermilk in a bowl, season with salt and pepper .
- Pour some of the previous mixture in a rounded oven mold.
- Arrange 2-3 slices of potatoes on top of the mixture, then 2-3 slices of apples, add more buttermilk mixture.
- Repeat previous step till 2/3 of the mold is full.
- Mix remaining egg-buttermilk mixture with grated cheese and pour to cover the potato.
- Place mold in the oven for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
2 green apples, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 cup cheese mix (cheddar and Swiss grated cheese)