Stuffed artichoke bottoms
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Arrange artichoke on to a greased oven tray.
- Mix onions, tomatoes and garlic, season with, salt and pepper, add herbs and some oil.
- Fill artichoke hearts with the mixture.
- Stir remaining oil, sugar and water, pour over stuffed artichoke.
- Cover tray and bake for about 20 minutes, remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve artichoke warm with fresh herbs.
6 Artichoke bottoms
2 Onions, Julian
3 Tomatoes, diced
6 Garlic cloves, minced
1/2 Cup mixture of (parsley, basil)
Salt and pepper
1/2 Cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons water
1 Tablespoon sugar