Ricotta Spinach Muffin
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, add onion and garlic ,stir until translucent.
- Add spinach, season with salt and pepper, stir for about 5 minutes, set aside.
- Beat egg with baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese and whipping cream then add spinach mixture and mix.
- Add flour and mozzarella cheese and mix till well combined.
- Grease muffin molds then spread mixture equally.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool and arrange over bed of vegetables.
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 cups spinach, chopped
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons whipping/cooking cream
1 cup flour
1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
vegetables, Julian (for serving)